You speak hope, You speak love, You speak Life,
Well it’s crazy to imagine,
You speak hope, You speak love, You speak Life,
Well it’s crazy to imagine,
A BREATH OF THANKSGIVING
In this moment
move beyond the stories of history of Thanksgivings past
and into a reality of a new Thanksgiving of
leaving behind things that matter not
From this breath forward
may we choose to walk together in
collectively setting our sight on
things that truly matter
with clean hands
and compassionate intention
to offer blessings
and receive them
so that our souls can again fly free
as they once did
that we may recognize
the gift of abundance
that we receive
in the breath we are afforded
this very moment
this moment provides us with
everything we need
In Lak’ech Ala K’in,
In Collective Agreement,
In Love and Light,
OM Shanti OM,
on those who receive this message ~
Dedicated in loving memory
to my dear friend who passed on to the ‘nother places on
Thanksgiving Day, 2014
and in encouragement and support
to all who loved him.
I feel him in agreement.
~ Gerean Pflug for The Animal Spirits
VIDEO: Ojibwa Prayer
“I see you
You are not alone
We are in this together
You are loved
The revolution of love is hereand all is well.
soLet there be LIGHT”
CALL TO THE WAYSEERS
You see things others don’t
You are hard-wired to change the world
Your mind is irrepressible
You are aware of something more sovereign
than man-made rules or laws could ever express
You know in your heart there is a natural order
This natural order is called…
Known by some as
The Will of God
The Holy Spirit
The Implicate Order
The Way is
the source of
your spiritual fire,
When expressed by the mind
When perceived through the eyes
When felt through the senses
When allowed into the heart
(Excerpt from The Wayseer Manifesto)
VIDEO: Wayseer Manifesto
Unify in compassionate heroism
Lead each other home to
Blessings on The Wayseers,
The Keepers of The Flame.
~ The Animal Spirits
It is time for
Not just in what we
but what we
and what we
The time is
The Compassionate, Healthy, Intelligent, Rational
in relation to sentient, living beings of ALL species.
Awaken. Evolve. Transform.
The time is
Video: A New Philosophy of Life/Neo HUMAN Eve
In my lifetime, I have observed every emotion imaginable exhibited by animals of a myriad of species. They feel. All one must do is be present to know this to be so. ~ Gerean Pflug, The Animal Spirits
”People must have renounced, it seems to me, all natural intelligence to dare to advance that animals are but animated machines…. It appears to me, besides, that [such people] can never have observed with attention the character of animals, not to have distinguished among them the different voices of need, of suffering, of joy, of pain, of love, of anger, and of all their affections. It would be very strange that they should express so well what they could not feel.”
~ Voltaire, Treatise on Tolerance
PHOTO COPIED FROM:
“Empathy is a universal solvent. Any problem immersed in empathy becomes soluble.” ~Simon Baron-Cohen
Empathy is defined as “a complex form of psychological inference in which observation, memory, knowledge, and reasoning are combined to yield insights into the thoughts and feellings of others. Empathy is a highly developed and sophisticated emotional response that references self and others. ”
The heinous taking of innocent lives not only in Newtown Connecticut, but worldwide, can neither be explained nor cured by debate of weapon control. There always have been and always will be a way to take the life of another. The recent travesty in Newtown did not happen because of guns, it happened because of a human being who had no empathy. An empathetic human being does not take such action of harm against another living being. All life taken by violence violates all of humanity
Can we control the senseless taking of innocent lives? Sadly, no, we cannot. Control is an illusion. We have never and will not ever control the actions, reactions, thoughts and even words of others. The only things we control are our own individual actions, reactions and words.
While we argue and fight among each other . . .
Someday the planet earth will cease to exist. Someday the sun will burn out. We are not promised tomorrow. We are not even promised the rest of this day. This moment is all that we have. If we use this moment to channel our energies into making a positive difference in the lives of others, we will effect profound change of mind, heart and spirit. These changes ripple and grow and affect the lives of others, not only in the moment, but vastly beyond this moment.
If we choose to spend this moment in argument, competition, debate, anger and words that hurt, what will we achieve? Nothing. I believe that this moment is the perfect moment to shift to higher levels of consciousness. Today is a very good day to begin to act from the heart, not the critical mind and to focus on becoming true models of the good we wish to see in this world.
For myself . . .
I choose to
support, discuss and write about
those things that build up,
and propel others toward love.
to focus on
the heroes of this world,
rather than the villains
(although one certainly cannot be illuminated without the other).
that all of us will consider
the powerful opportunity
provided to us
to make a profound positive difference
from where we stand
and through the act of
reaching for the highest level of consciousness . . .
the evidence of this consciousness being . . .
~Gerean Pflug, The Animal Spirits
“Verily these are your fellow creatures
of the great Household of God,
yea, they are your brethren and sisters,
having the same breath of life in the Eternal.
And whosoever careth
for one of the least of these,
and giveth it to eat and drink in its need,
the same doeth it unto me,
and whoso willingly suffereth
one of these to be in want,
and defendeth it not when evilly entreated,
suffereth the evil as done unto me;
for as ye have done in this life,
so shall it be done unto you in the life to come.”
The Gospel of the Holy Twelve
Translated from the original Aramaic
by Rev. G.J.R. Ouseley
THE LOVE OF JESUS FOR ALL CREATURES
1. WHEN Jesus knew how the Pharisees had murmured and complained because he made and baptized more disciples than John, he left Judea, and departed unto Galilee.
2. AND Jesus came to a certain Tree and abode beneath it many days. And there came Mary Magdalene and other women and ministered unto him of their substance, and he taught daily all that came unto him.
3. And the birds gathered around him, and welcomed him with their song, and other living creatures came unto his feet, and he fed them, and they ate out of his hands.
4. And when he departed he blessed the women who shewed love unto him, and turning to the fig tree, he blessed it also, saying. Thou hast given me shelter and shade from the burning heat, and withal thou hast given me food also.
5. Blessed be thou, increase and be fruitful, and let all who come to thee, find rest and shade and food, and let the birds of the air rejoice in thy branches.
6. And behold the tree grew and flourished exceedingly, and its branches took root downward, and sent shoots upward, and it spread mightily, so that no tree was like unto it for its size and beauty, and the abundance and goodness of its fruit.
7. AND as Jesus entered into a certain village he saw a young cat which had none to care for her, and she was hungry and cried unto him, and he took her up, and put her inside his garment, and she lay in his bosom.
8. And when he came into the village he set food and drink before the cat, and she ate and drank, and shewed thanks unto him. And he gave her unto one of his disciples, who was a widow, whose name was Lorenza, and she took care of her.
9. And some of the people said, This man careth for all creatures, are they his brothers and sisters that he should love them ? And he said unto them, Verily these are your fellow creatures of the great Household of God, yea, they are your brethren and sisters, having the same breath of life in the Eternal.
10. And whosoever careth for one of the least of these, and giveth it to eat and drink in its need, the same doeth it unto me, and whoso willingly suffereth one of these to be in want, and defendeth it not when evilly entreated, suffereth the evil as done unto me; for as ye have done in this life, so shall it be done unto you in the life to come.
NOTE: The Gospel of the Holy Twelve, also known as the Gospel of the Nazarenes, is believed by some to be the Gospel described by many commentators of the early Church as the original teachings of the Nazarene called Christ. Others point to several sections that are found, word-for-word, in the King James Version of the Bible, which they say proves it to be a fraud. To read more about this documentation
Click: GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE