“Verily these are your fellow creatures
of the great Household of God,
yea, they are your brethren and sisters,
having the same breath of life in the Eternal.
And whosoever careth
for one of the least of these,
and giveth it to eat and drink in its need,
the same doeth it unto me,
and whoso willingly suffereth
one of these to be in want,
and defendeth it not when evilly entreated,
suffereth the evil as done unto me;
for as ye have done in this life,
so shall it be done unto you in the life to come.”
The Gospel of the Holy Twelve
Translated from the original Aramaic
by Rev. G.J.R. Ouseley
THE LOVE OF JESUS FOR ALL CREATURES
1. WHEN Jesus knew how the Pharisees had murmured and complained because he made and baptized more disciples than John, he left Judea, and departed unto Galilee.
2. AND Jesus came to a certain Tree and abode beneath it many days. And there came Mary Magdalene and other women and ministered unto him of their substance, and he taught daily all that came unto him.
3. And the birds gathered around him, and welcomed him with their song, and other living creatures came unto his feet, and he fed them, and they ate out of his hands.
4. And when he departed he blessed the women who shewed love unto him, and turning to the fig tree, he blessed it also, saying. Thou hast given me shelter and shade from the burning heat, and withal thou hast given me food also.
5. Blessed be thou, increase and be fruitful, and let all who come to thee, find rest and shade and food, and let the birds of the air rejoice in thy branches.
6. And behold the tree grew and flourished exceedingly, and its branches took root downward, and sent shoots upward, and it spread mightily, so that no tree was like unto it for its size and beauty, and the abundance and goodness of its fruit.
7. AND as Jesus entered into a certain village he saw a young cat which had none to care for her, and she was hungry and cried unto him, and he took her up, and put her inside his garment, and she lay in his bosom.
8. And when he came into the village he set food and drink before the cat, and she ate and drank, and shewed thanks unto him. And he gave her unto one of his disciples, who was a widow, whose name was Lorenza, and she took care of her.
9. And some of the people said, This man careth for all creatures, are they his brothers and sisters that he should love them ? And he said unto them, Verily these are your fellow creatures of the great Household of God, yea, they are your brethren and sisters, having the same breath of life in the Eternal.
10. And whosoever careth for one of the least of these, and giveth it to eat and drink in its need, the same doeth it unto me, and whoso willingly suffereth one of these to be in want, and defendeth it not when evilly entreated, suffereth the evil as done unto me; for as ye have done in this life, so shall it be done unto you in the life to come.
NOTE: The Gospel of the Holy Twelve, also known as the Gospel of the Nazarenes, is believed by some to be the Gospel described by many commentators of the early Church as the original teachings of the Nazarene called Christ. Others point to several sections that are found, word-for-word, in the King James Version of the Bible, which they say proves it to be a fraud. To read more about this documentation
Click: GOSPEL OF THE HOLY TWELVE
Reblogged this on Family Survival Protocol.
Yes, the Nazarenes or Essenes or whatever, were true vegetarian, (modern vegan). It can be known in their works. The Pentateuch and Torah have false “laws” corrupted from men about how to live. The real LAW can be known from within each of us, and confirmed in other works, such as the Gospel of Twelve. I’m not religious, I only seek Truth, not control over the lives of others through a religious dogma, but freeing them from their wrong ways. Do what is right, or go wrong. Truth or consequence. Peace.
I totally agree with you. I originally posted the piece about The Gospel of the Holy Twelve to highlight that religions that depend on their elected doctrines, often will discredit manuscripts related to their elected doctrines. Because of this, many see themselves as “righteously superior” to other sentient, living beings. Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate and provide education in peace. I believe that you and I are on the same page. Many Blessings. ~ Gerean for “The Animal Spirits”